Vanguard beta I in progress

Martiander

BdW-Veteran
Von einigen lang erwartet, von anderen gefürchtet!

Vanguard geht in die Beta Phase I und somit bekommen die Community Member zum ersten mal die gelegenheit, einen der Beta Spots zu ergattern.

Man folge der Silbernen Schnur zum Threat im Vanguard Forum.

Leider gilt dies nur für diejenigen die sich schon in der Vergangenheit im Forum angemeldet hatten.

Ich wünsche allen Fans und angemeldeten viel Glück beim run auf die begehrten Plätze!

Tally Ho

(EDIT)

Wegen der vielen aufkommenden Fragen hat Abigale Seashadow (aka Cindy Bowens, Senior Manager, Community & Events) in Forum ein Mini FAQ zur ankündigung geschrieben:

Es folgen der Link und ein Quote:

Link zum Orginalthread

[more]
Hey all!

First of all, thanks for all of the well wishes! It is certainly a very exciting time for us here at Sigil and within the Vanguard Community.

Let me try to answer some of the questions that have been coming my way since my post last night. I'm sorry, but there is no way I can respond to and answer all of the emails and messages I am getting. So hopefully answering some of them here will be helpful

Why haven’t I gotten my email yet?

The emails are being sent in small batches. Some went out today, more will go out next week and so on until everyone who was registered on the forum at that time has been sent one. So give it some time. I’ll let you know when they have all been sent.

What if my email is incorrect or if I just registered for the forums?

Once we have completed the process of getting the emails sent to registered forum members, we will go back and resend those for whom the email address has been updated and people who joined after the announcement.

Once I have completed the application, how soon until I am playing Vanguard?

Completing the application process is no guarantee that you will get into Beta. And if you are selected, don’t expect the process to be overnight. There will be a number of steps for you to complete and the process takes a little while. You might even be asked to participate in a phone interview. This is the same process our friends and family went through when they applied for the program.

Will everyone on the Forum eventually get into Beta?

That’s highly unlikely unless we do an open Beta at some point, but that is still being determined. We will continue to add as many people as we need throughout Beta and our first choice will always be to accept community members first.

How will you go about selecting participants?

Once you have submitted your application, your name will be added to a list of potential participants. Each week, we will add the needed number of people from that list. Sometimes, they will be chosen based on our specific needs for testing (for example, we might need more testers that play during a particular time of day) and sometimes, names will be chosen pretty much at random.

What about people that won Beta spots at Fanguard or as a contest prize? How is that any different than the rest of the people that are invited?

The difference is that the winners of these contests will be selected for participation right away. Assuming they meet all of the requirements of participating in Beta, they will be processed and into the program very soon. They will not have to wait and hope to get picked.
[/more]

Kitara

BdW-Administrator
Wie gut, dass ich mich schon vor ein paar Monaten bei denen registriert habe :)

Eine Mail für die wirkliche Anmeldung habe ich aber noch nicht.

Teldan

BdW-Administrator
Woooh! Hoffentlich bekomme ich bald die Mail für die Anmeldung ;D :dance:
Dann werden wir ja bald endlich erfahren, ob das Spiel das hält, was die Entwickler sich vorgenommen hatten ;)

Thores

BdW-Veteran
Ich hoffe eine Anmeldung in der Vergangenheit reicht.
Gepostet habe ich dort noch nicht. Also weiterhin Email checken und hoffen :)

Kitara

BdW-Administrator
Ich hab vorsichtshalber auch 1 oder 2 mal was gepostet *g* aber prinzipiell müsste eine reine Anmeldung reichen.

Eine Mail hab ich leider auch noch nicht.

Schexnayder

Eine Einladung sich auf einen Beta 1 Platz zu bewerben bekommen diejenigen die sich vor laaanger Zeit angemeldet haben.Und
einen sicheren Beta 1 Platz bekommen Leute die auf der Fanguard waren und einige ausgewählte Forumsmitglieder.

Ohne jetzt pessimistisch klingen zu wollen... vor Beta 2-3 würde ich nicht damit rechnen das Spiel zu sehen.Realistisch ist wohl
eher noch Beta 4.

Ich hab Nummer 8179 in der Warteliste (des seht Ihr in der URL Eurer Profil Seite).Ist jemand vor mir und tauscht den Platz? ;D

Teldan

BdW-Administrator
Gehe in die Memberliste des Forums und suche nach deinem Namen, dann kannst du die Zahl in der URL sehen, die in dem Link hinter deinem Namen liegt (Link auf dein Profil). Ich habe da auch irgendwas um die 15xxx (aber bin früher darn als Naya :P ).

Aber in die Beta 1 würde ich sowiso nicht wollen ;) ich freue mich da eher auf die genaueren Infos, die über das Spiel hinaussickern werden, damit man das tatsächliche Spiel endlich einmal einschätzen kann ;)

Oben