Happy Holidays from Tasos

Purlron

Happy Holidays from the Darkfall Team
We’re obviously working through the holidays, but we’ve scattered some. We’ll come back to you with a proper status report as soon as possible, so please excuse the almost telegraphic post today:

For now, beta is progressing satisfactorily; we’re adding new people in regular batches almost daily. There are no major issues to report, a couple of recent patches turned out a bit shaky but we quickly fixed that. We’re also fighting with the business end of things getting everything ready for the publishing. Support, billing, and account management are all coming together. Our server deployment is just about complete. A new website is under development and we hope it will be finished in time for the launch.

If there appears to be a lack of updates, we haven’t been idle in that department. We have been doing quite a few interviews; I believe one at curse.com is out today, and several more to follow. I try to answer every question asked one way or another. Time is very limited but we’re doing all we can. Gianna’s beta previews at The Noob are not meant to replace our updates, but they are a very accurate representation of what’s going on in the beta. We offer very little, if any feedback or guidance in her previews, more along the lines of pointing out known issues, or things that are placeholders and about to be replaced by the real deal. She’s also a person who will call them as she sees them and this was our understanding when we asked her to do this.

I want to thank the community, we don’t do it often enough but the sentiment is always there. You guys have been great, your support and your feedback has been invaluable.

On behalf of the entire Darkfall team, I’d like to wish everyone Happy Holidays.

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=94518

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Oben