[FUN] Man of the King

Skandar

BdW-Rekrut
Ihr erinnert euch noch an den Hamster der zum Zahnarzt wollte? Gut :)

Dann lest das und hört das und ihr wisst was der König im Kuchen zu suchen hat und welchen Unsinn man mit nem Mixer machen kann :)

Man of the King
Life -Black and white / Without the red in my eyes / Smile -toothless grin / Before the king is inside me / I want to believe to the power higher than we know / But the scene is getting darker in everything I own / So I will dive into dreamworld and clear everything / And the things getting brighter 'cause I am the man of the King / Life -Black and white / Without the red in my eyes / Smile -toothless grin / Before the king is inside me / You might say I´m nothing cause I get nothing done / But do not deny me I have the strength within / The people around you also follow the dream / Take a look I am not the only one of the King / Hey, now I´m saved / From the world today / I´ve found my way / To get away / End -it is nothing / Cause I have sworn my oath / Like the others / I believe to the powered dream / Chorus: / I don´t give a damn because I am the man of the King The hell with the rest I am the man of the King / Right, Yeah, I am the man of the King / Simply the man of the King

Oben